- TNC Complete has ALL the nutrients required for lush, healthy growth in both red and green plants
- Contains essential Nitrate & Phosphate
(if N & P are not required - choose 'TNC Lite')
- Will not cause algae and is safe for shrimp, snails, other inverts and fish
- Ideal for high light / CO2 or Carbon supplemented aquariums
- Economic - Concentrated formula & integrated measuring bottle
1000ml will treat 10000 litres of tank water
TNC Complete is an aquatic plant food specially formulated for use in all planted aquariums. For aquariums where the fish load is not meeting the requirements to supply the necessary Nitrate and Phosphate - TNC Complete is ideal for making up this shortfall.TNC Complete contains a balanced blend of Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium as well as Magnesium and all the important trace elements.
1ml per 10 litres of tank water per week.
Dose can be increased to 2 or 3 times per week depending on plant growth, water changes etc.
1ml per 10 litres of tank water 3x per week will give a dose similar to the Estimative Index levels – Be sure to change 50% of your water once per week to remove organic waste from the plants.
1.5-0.5-61.5% N, 0.2% P, 5% K, 0.8% Mg, 0.08% Fe, 0.018% Mn, 0.002% Cu, 0.01% B, 0.01% Zn, 0.001% Mo, EDTA